Hotmail is growing rapidly and becomes one of the best email services around the world. Through this email service, you can send data, documents, files, videos, and images within minutes. The Hotmail interface is very simple and easy to use. In short, Hotmail is ideal for both personal and business use. Apart from this, spam is a truth of every life of Digital age. All users get some of this digital mess sent to their email. When unwanted spam appears in the Hotmail on the web Inbox, then you can easily remove and block these emails to avoid future spam message that fills your inbox.
In this post, we will tell you how to mark and block Spam Emails at Hotmail:
There are two ways to block the spam senders in Outlook.com. The primary method is from an email that comes to your inbox folder. To set up a rule in Hotmail on the web which, removes all messages from a sender and removes all current messages from the same person who sends it.
Block senders Via Email address in Hotmail
- First, select the inbox option that appears on the left side to check your emails and then double-click the email to open a message from the sender which you want to block
- Select Sweep that appears on the Outlook Mail toolbar located at the top
- In the “For email from” dialog box, you will see 4 different options for sweeping the email. To block all messages, select “Move all messages from inbox folder and any future messages”.
- Now, select “Move to” dropdown arrow and after that select Deleted Items. Then, select Ok to complete
- After doing this, Hotmail moves all the messages from the selected address in the recent folder to the deleted items folder and adds the spam sender to your blocked list.
Blocking the Senders from Your Junk Email Folder:
- If you receive an email in your Junk Email folder that doesn’t actually mean that the sender is automatically blocked. You sometimes may have to set up blocking on these senders also. This procedure is simple to do but is slightly different.
- If you have Reading Pane on then select the email in your Junk Email folder or you can double-click to open the email
- At the top of the Hotmail toolbar, select the drop down labeled Not Junk
- Then, select Block option, if you have opened the email then select Block at the top of the email
- Now, select Ok to confirm blocking emails from the sender
If you are facing any trouble then Contact Hotmail UK for instant support. If you are successfully finished the procedure then messages from senders on your blocked list are discarded without notice. You and the senders are now not notified and the messages will not appear in your Deleted Items or Junk Email folders.