In every computer, a printer driver or you can say a print processor is a piece of its software that renovates the data to be printed to a format that a printer can actually understand. The basic motive of printer drivers is to permit the applications to do printing without being attentive to the technical details of each printer model. In short and simple language, we can say the printer driver is simply a program through which a computer can communicate with a printer and can easily send a print request to it. The printer driver has two main functions or components: one has the ability to change the print job data into a language that the printer can actually understand and the second is to support as a bridge between the printer and computer that allows the computer to understand the printer’s hardware specifications and details. The printer driver is very essential and unique to each printer that changes some standard format file into a required instruction sent to the printer.
Let’s talk about the downloading and installation process of some famous and high-functionality printer drivers such as Brother Printer, Canon Printer, Epson Printer, and HP Printer. In this post, we will discuss one by one step for downloading and installing the printer’s drivers.
Let’s have a look at the Downloading and Installation Process of HP Printer Drivers :
HP offers the drivers that are essential for your printer to perform with your system on your computer. You can get drivers directly from HP if your printer didn’t come with drivers else you have added the second computer to the office.
- Click the Support & Drivers link that is available on the HP Websites. Then, select the Drivers & Software navigation option.
- Select the ‘Printing & Multifunction’ option and enter your product number in the required field. Then, choose the exact printer from the product list
- Click on Download Drivers & Software and then click on the operating system in the list. Recheck the products you selected and then click on the ‘Download’ option
- Then, choose ‘Save’ then use the ‘Browse’ option to select where you want to save the file. After that, click on ‘Save’ to download the driver. if the downloading process suddenly fails then contact HP Printer Support for instant help.
You can easily Install HP Printer driver for that follow the mentioned steps:
- Navigate to the downloaded folder and then double-click the file to start the installation process.
- Click on OK to confirm the installation of asked for permission. Then, click on ‘Next’ to accept the default installation location and start the install wizard.
- Select custom or recommended installation. The custom installation allows you to select the options you want and the recommended installation automatically installs all the components that the user will require.
- In the end, click on ‘Install’ and then click on ‘Finish’ when it is finished.
Now, let’s talk about the Canon Printer Drivers :
After connecting Canon Printer to your operating system, male sure that it is working properly. After that, you need to Install Canon Printer driver for which you should visit the official website of Canon to download the drivers. Follow the given steps to get it downloaded and installed flawlessly.
Downloading and Installation:
- First, type ‘Canon + Printer Model Name + Driver’ in the trusted search engine. For example, if you are using canon mf5630 then type ‘Canon mf5360 driver’ in Google.
- Before downloading and installing, make sure that you have entered the correct Product Model Name, Specific Operating System and Correct Driver Version.
- Then a direct link to download drivers will be shown on the top of the search results.
- Click on the link and then you will be redirected to the download page
- Now, choose the specific operating system that you are using.
- After that, click on Download to get it downloaded
- Now, double-click on the downloaded driver file and then follow the on-screen instruction to get it installed successfully. If you are facing any issue while installation then contacts Canon Printer Helpline for quick guide and help.
Now, move ahead with the drivers for Brother Printer:
In this post, we will discuss the safe and reliable way to update and download Brother Printer Driver. Before, downloading and installing, first, you have to Install Brother Printer. After that, follow the ways that are introduced step by step. It is advisable to take a few minutes on it and then move ahead with the process.
Downloading and Installation:
- Visit the official website of Brother Printer, brother.co.nz
- Then, click on the ‘Customer help’ option and then click on ‘download software/drivers’
- Now, the computer operating system will be automatically detected
- Click on ‘Full Driver & Software Package’
- After that, Scroll down and agree to the End User License Agreement and then download
- If any additional message promoted then click on ‘Save’
- When the printer software has been downloaded then run the installer. Select a language and click on Ok
- After that, the license agreement will prompt. Select Yes and it might take a few minutes
- Then, choose ‘Wireless network connection and click on ‘Next’
- Now, check the ‘Configure through the control panel manually’ box and then click on Next
- Select ‘Next’ again and then tick the ‘Checked and confirmed’ box and click on Next
- After doing this, your computer will automatically find your printer. If it fails to search your printer then contact Brother Printer Support.
- Then, click on ‘Next’ again to begin the driver installation process
- When the installation is completed then, click on ‘Next’
- Register your printer and then click on ‘Next’ and continue by clicking ‘Next’ until you are asked to re-boot your computer
- Once your computer has rebooted then you are all set up and now able to start printing.
Well, let’s end with the Epson Drivers:
Through the mentioned steps, you can easily conduct Epson Printer Install procedure.
Before moving ahead with downloading and installation process, make sure that you have successfully installed the Epson Printer. If you didn’t have this printer then, get help with the Epson Printer Install process.
- Visit support page on the official website and then select Printers from the dropdown menu
- After that, choose your favorite model name from the printer’s list
- Then, moving ahead once you click on the model name, it will direct you to next page
- Choose your operating system from the opened page
- Now, here you can select and download Epson Printer Drivers for your model
- First, go to the Control Panel and then Device Manager
- Now, search for the Printer Device which you wish to update and if you got yellow mark next to device name then right-click on it
- Then, click on Update Driver Software and in the pop-up window, select Browse My computer for Driver Software.
- Now, upload the downloaded drivers in the previous step
- Now, follow the on-screen instructions to get it installed completely. If you are facing any trouble while installation then contact Epson Printer Helpline for instant help.
These are the reliable methods of installing and downloading the drivers of famous printers. You can easily get your driver downloaded and installed without any hassle. It is recommended to follow all the given steps very carefully to avoid any glitches.